Friday, September 08, 2017

5 Surprisingly Effective Ways to Improve Your Preaching


I am a pastor who loves to preach. I find joy in proclaiming God’s Word to people. The thrill of watching people’s eyes light up as the truth of God comes to life is addictive. There are just few things that compare.

So when I see articles and posts on preaching, I am inclined to read them. I want to get better at preaching. I want to excel at this craft. I know the gravity of preaching, so improving at it is non-negotiable. Many of the articles and posts on preaching have the same advice being offered, which is fine considering how leaky we are. But I have discovered some non-traditional, sparingly recommended preaching helps that I want to share that could be used to improve your sermons.

Here are five surprisingly effective ways to improve your preaching....Read More
This may not be the first time that I have published a link to this post on Anglicans Ablaze. But I did not think that it would hurt to republish a link to it. Sometimes we may need to read a post several times before it clicks with us. Sometimes a post clicks with us each time we read it but in a different way. We gain new insights that we can put into practice.

No comments: